Simplifying the Process
- Break down the process of event enrollment, form submission, and administrative approval into a simple step-by-step sequence.
- Reduce paperwork with online tracking and approval.
- Allow teachers to manage and track their own PD hours, credits, and goals.
Centralize Activity Management
- Create professional development activity catalogs that allow you to send activity requests through the required approval processes.
- Track internal and external activities and registration.
- Manage and allocate activities using district and building funds.
Track District Goals
- Generate status reports to track teacher progress towards district goals and objectives, hours, and credits.
- Get district PD goals and objectives pre-loaded into the system.
- Ensure that your teachers complete goals required by the state.
The system can be customized on many levels to fit your district’s needs. Not only is it possible to enter district-specific goals and objectives and customize individual data such as information about users and events, but the system can also be customized on a broader scale.
- Your district’s requirements for various types of certification can be integrated into the system so teachers’ progress is available for review.
- Reports can be designed to show administrators any set of professional development facts they want to know about their staff.
- The process for approving requests can be configured to fit your district’s needs, sending the requests to anyone who needs to approve them and sending e-mail updates to other stakeholders who may have interest in the progress of the request.
What Teachers can do:
- Set personal goals and objectives.
- Browse professional development events.
- Fill out and submit the paperwork relating to the events they want to enroll in.
- Track their High Quality Professional Development (HQPD) certification credits.
What Administrators can do:
- Set district goals and objectives.
- Manage events and event information.
- Review requests for event enrollment or funding.
- Plus all capabilities a teacher has.
An Ideal Solution:
Inservice combines full customizability with a big-picture view of the professional development process that takes all factors into account with a web-based interface that is immediately accessible to non-technical users.